Sunday, January 30, 2011

Muddy Tears



No matter how long or short it has been,
No matter how wonderful or awful it has been,
When the time is up,
I have to carry out the last song.

My dear,
No matter I was crying or smiling to say the goodbye,
Please believe that the gratefulness is in my heart
for having danced with you,and
seen the real you.
------------------------------------------------------------
I were never afraid,
to walk between the bright and the dark, the day and the night.
When I slipped,
My strong heart fell into parts

Your tears dropped onto my heart,and became mud
I put them away carefully
So as one day when you want to find us again
between the waves and winds,
between the sands and stones,
You could recognised me
-a bird singing with muddy tears.

31/01/2011

1 comment:

  1. Robin,

    I love the watercolors. Very romantic and sentimental. I hope to see many more.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete