Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Longest Distance



"The longest distance in the world
is not the distance between alive and dead
not the distance between east and west
just I am standing in front of you
yet you do not konw that I love you

The longest distance in the world
is not the distance you konw we love each other
we can not get together
just obviously I am unable to withstand that I miss you
yet I must pretend intentionally that you are not in my heart

The longest distance in the world
is not the distance obviously I am unable to withstand that I miss you
I must pretend intentionally that you are not in my heart
just I exanvate a ditch that can't be strided across for someone who loves you with my cold heart......

The farthest distance in the world
is not the distance between two tress
But the branches cannot depend on each other in wind even they grow from the same root"

No comments:

Post a Comment