Thursday, May 7, 2009

05/06 Painting

Feeling a bit down these days, less inspiration and more frustration.Tired of facing to the laptop in the office. Feeling a bit lost about how I will develop myself in art. I do need some artist friends who can gimme advice and encouragement. While here where I am, sigh...

I was interrupted when painting this one last night by being called to do some company search work. I envy those people who can do something they like as a career. I'm scared of that one day I would lose passion for life, in whatever of it.



3 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us have felt what you are feeling. I would be pretty happy if I could draw and paint like you do. Beautiful post and your work is quite lovely! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina { Luphia Loves... }May 10, 2009 at 1:01 AM

    i totally know what you mean about envy those who do what they love for a living but i'm sure they scarifies too.

    personally i really love design but decided after a levels/high school to do a maths degree, since i couldn't maths & design, and wasn't brave enough to go done the design route as it's competitive & i wasn't the best! i think sometimes it's ok to just love the things you love as hobbies, as long as your job is enjoyable too? one day i hope to retire early to continue my design passion!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina { Luphia Loves... }May 10, 2009 at 1:02 AM

    ps, sorry spotted quite a few spelling mistakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete